- Haddock fillet x 2
- 1 red onion
- Broccoli head broken into small florets
- 1 carton passata
- 1 tin of butter beans
- 1/2 tbsp smoked paprika
- Flat leaf parsley
- Handful of button mushrooms
- Preheat your oven to 200C. Cut the red onion in half through the root, peel and chop into pieces roughly 1cm. Roughly chop the mushrooms.
- Put the onion, mushrooms and broccoli florets into a deep baking tray, drizzle over a good glug of oil, a pinch of salt and a good grind of black pepper. Sprinkle over the smoked paprika and give it all a good shake until everything is coated. Bake in the oven for 20-25 mins, until the veggies are soft.
- While the veggies are cooking, roughly chop the parsley and drain and rinse the butter beans.
- Season the haddock fillets on both sides with a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- After 20-25 mins, take out the veggies from the oven and add the passata along with the butter beans and half the parsley. Season again with salt and pepper. Stir everything and put back in the oven for another 5 mins.
- Drizzle some oil into a non stick frying pan on a medium-high heat. When the pan is hot add the fish, skin-side down. Leave to cook when skin-side down to allow it to crisp. Cook for 3-4 mins then turn over and cook for 2-3 mins on the other side. When the centre turns opaque the fish is cooked.
- When everything is ready, take the veg and butter bean stew out of the oven and spoon into bowls. Place the crispy skinned haddock on the top and sprinkle with remaining parsley. Enjoy!